Eco-mobile Dolomite bliss
Get up close with the mountains of Val d’Ega/Eggental – thanks to the free use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol and the unlimited use of 18 mountain lifts at Mt Catinaccio/Rosengarten, Mt Latemar, and Mt Sciliar/Schlern. Tip: If you reach us by train or bus, participation in the hiking programme is free of charge for you.
- 7 nights in a room with wonderful mountain view
- 7-day Guest Pass Val d’Ega/Eggental for the free use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol
- 5 of 7 days Mountain Pass for the unlimited use of the 18 lifts at Mt Catinaccio/Rosengarten, Mt Latemar, and Mt Sciliar/Schlern
- Free Tappeiner hiking map and Val d’Ega/Eggental MTB map
- Free participation in the hiking programme in case of environmentally friendly arrival by bus and train
- Possibility to participate in the Val d’Ega/Eggental raffle “Lass dein Auto zuhause” (Leave your car at home)”
- And all other Alpenrose inclusive services
- We cannot guarantee that all lifts will be open during the entire period indicated.
- Plus local tax of €2.50 per day and person from the age of 14
- Subject to change