Skiing and snowboarding
Queuing at the lift? Not with us.
15 lifts in the environmentally friendly Carezza ski area take you right to the peak of skiing bliss. Take off your slippers and put on your ski or snowboard boots: After all, the entrance to the Hubertus cable car, the Paolina chairlift, and the Golf I and Golf II ski lifts is right on your doorstep.
Carezza, the environmentally friendly ski area
- 40 kilometres of slopes for all levels
- Guaranteed snow from December to April
- Eight hours of sunshine per day
- Proud member of the Climate Neutrality Alliance 2025
- Energy-saving snowmaking and slope preparation
- Dreamy mountain scenery of Mt Catinaccio/Rosengarten and Mt Latemar
- King Laurin’s Kinderland with bouncy castle and slide
- Freestyle snow park
Skiing bliss without limits
The Carezza ski area right in front of our door is connected with Val di Fassa ski region. Visit its ski areas, such as Canazei or Campitello! Or, if you want absolute freedom: Carezza ski area is also part of Dolomiti Superski with 1,200 kilometres of slopes. It’s one of the world's biggest ski destinations.
Ski rental and lessons
In our ski rental, you can rent and test the season’s latest models. Or you can improve your carving and racing technique with the help of the ski instructors from Carezza ski school, which is just a few metres away from us.